First off, we would like to say THANKS, for requesting our guide its packed full of helpful information to help you in choosing the right builder. I think you're going to find it really helpful!
At Evolution Builders we are passionate about raising the game in the building industry.
We are all about striving to provide quality construction that meets the demands of modern day living.
We have all heard of the horror stories around leaky homes and shoddy workmanship and we still hear of builders that are providing a less than acceptable service.
We have created this guide to help you qualify the people you are looking to spend your hard earned dollars with.
Getting the house designed and going to market to find a builder can be a long and stressful process, this guide will give you useful inside information from a company that has 30 years of experience in the industry, especially if you've never built before it will explain a lot of the processes around pricing, contracts and warranties and will also help you to be sure that the builder you are looking to use can actually deliver the product you want.
If you haven't already, download a copy so you can find out about…
- How to know if your builder is registered
- How to tell if your builder is 'up to the job' (use the criteria on page 4 to know for sure)
- Does your builder have any current or past disputes? Here's how to find out (page 5)
- How to do some background checks on your builder like how long has he been is business or has he had any past disputes you should know about? (page 6)
- 12 things your contract should include (page 8)
- Maintenance Periods, What are your rights (page 10)
- What kinds of contracts are available, how to choose the best one for you? (page 11)
- Understanding Prime Cost and Provisional Sum items and other tricky terms that could cause confusion and budget blow-outs. (Pages 13 & 14 have all the details)
- And a whole lot more.
So be sure to fill out your details and download your copy.